Welcome to your November Mindful Updates, well only just! 🙂
I have been super busy in the last 2 months hence a delay in sending this out, but I feel I am really embracing life with all the ups and downs, activities and experiences it has to offer and I feel truly blessed to be able to ride these waves with mindfulness.
It’s been 15 years since I was introduced to this practice and this is when my personal development journey has started. Ever since, I have been committed to introducing more people to this beautiful way of living. If any of your friends or colleagues would like to get started on this path, please pass this newsletter on and help to bring mindfulness into their lives 🙂
1 The January 8 week mindfulness course is already booking! So please spread the word. 9th Jan – 27th Feb, Thurs 7.30-9.30pm Early bird ends on the 15th December!
2 The next Silent Sunday is on the 8th of December, 10am – 4pm and there are last few places left, so please email me or pass on to friends or clients.
3 Offerings from friends and colleagues in the area and further afield:
- On the 15th of Dec Noel is offering a special Biodanza half-day session at the Hollies, 11am-4pm. The early bird rate runs out at the end of tomorrow, but it is well worth it. I will be there too and I can’t wait already! It will be my 4th session. For those who are new to this practice, it is a bit like a meditation through dance and movement. Absolute bliss. Email Noel on email@example.com to book or for more info.
- Becki Sams is offering a 4-week course on Sacred Sensuality in Chapel Allerton Monday evenings staring from 6th of Jan 2020. It is another way to practice mindfulness in your life. I am seriously considering signing up myself after attending a taster session on Monday. Please email her directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or book via Eventbrite.
- Rachael Curlver-Dodds just finished a series of TRE workshops at Leeds Yoga (in the city centre, and is most likely coming back with more in the New Year. In the meantime, please check her regular offerings in Harrogate. TRE is a simple but very effective way to release stress or trauma from the body, help you sleep better and feel happier. Please contact her directly on 07905 716516 or visit her websites www.stresslessTRE.co.uk or www.facebook.com/pg/
- Lauri Bower from Creative Space is offering a Mindful Writing 8-week Course starting on Tuesday 28th of Jan, 7-9pm in Collingham. Please contact her to sign up or for more info lauribower@the-creative-space.
- this one is further afield but you may still be interested. This SHE Gathering in May 2020 will book quickly. I attended this women’ gathering in Sept and it was a fabulous and very nurturing weekend. Very early bird tickets are available here https://www.tickettailor.com/
4 Feet Washing Practice – Do you remember Antonio? the healer from Spain who I organised two workshops for, in March and in September last year and who was offering healing sessions at my house. Many of you were hungry for more practical guidance and handouts on this beautiful self-healing meditation practice. Well.. he has finally published a book and has a proper website now, so you can read about it in English and buy it directly from there. I have my own already and it’s well worth it 🙂 https://www.delospiesalalma.
5 Psychedelics-Assisted Therapy – My journey with this form of psychotherapy continues and I will have much more news and resources for you in December newsletter when I come back from another retreat!
6 The next MoMM event will be on Sunday the 10th of May so if you enjoyed taking part last year or if you missed it then mark the day in your calendar now 🙂 In January we will be holding first Warm Up event in 2020. More details to follow soon.
7 Health and mindfulness related articles – I have been recently reading Meli O’Brien blog (from The Mindfulness Summit) and found few short articles worth sharing https://mrsmindfulness.com/
As always please share your thoughts or reflections and of course do let me know if you no longer want to receive these updates.
With love and gratitude,