Hello dear friends! Welcome to your Easter Mindful Updates
I hope you are enjoying an Easter weekend. I am just emerging from a silent retreat that I organised for myself at home. I felt I really needed to cut off from the world and go deep inside myself. It has been truly transformational on a personal level and I have a few new ideas on how I can keep serving you.
We are all slowly getting used to being in lockdown, but this doesn’t change the fact that these are very difficult times, some of you may be working more than ever while others may have lost their jobs or your future is uncertain. A lot of things are out of our control at the moment, so it is really important to focus on what really matters and what you CAN still control, which is your own attention and actions. In that spirit, I want to invite you to use a 60% discount to sign up for my next course Building Resilience with Mindfulness starting at the end of April. More details can be found on the website here. This super price is only available until Wednesday the 15th of April. It is going to be fully online and even if you have done it before with me or elsewhere you can still benefit from connecting with other people who are committed to cultivating mindfulness and living according to personal values. I want to encourage you to form a real community that we can build together. With that in mind I reduced the price to £50 so please help me to build this community and spread the word amongst your friends and colleagues.
I have a few other offerings for you coming up soon and as usual I have a few links to keep you inspired and focused on nourishing yourself.
3. Moments of Mass Mindfulness (MoMM) online! Together with my amazing colleagues at the Leeds MoMM Power Team we will be offering a series of events for you. So get ready to join us and the rest of the world on Sunday the 10th of May. All details to follow on Facebook and in the May newsletter.
Online events and conferences not just for professionals:
1. An online workshop with Dan Seigel on mindfulness and our interconnected reality on May 6th here.
2. Anyone interested in going to Los Angeles on June 4th-6th for the Mindfulness and Compassion global summit? Well, I’m not sure if we will be able to travel by then but you can still attend online and if you register before May 22nd it is free! Link here.
3. Interested in a holistic approach to successfully diagnose and treat underlying issues contributing to the symptoms of neurological, behavioural, and psychiatric disorder?. This one is for you. It is at the Integrative Medicine for Mental Health Conference on August 20-23 in Chicago. Link here.
4. I just got my tickets for this amazing conference on Consciousness And Human Evolution in London on 28th-30th August and I’m super excited to hear Joe Dispenza, Greg Braden, Anita Moorjani and many others hopefully live! But if not then at least online 🙂 Link here.
Please share this email with someone you love, and if someone has forwarded this email to you and you want to receive more please sign up here.
With love and gratitude,