Businesses & Corporate Clients
Mindfulness is a very simple and effective technique for managing stress and anxiety. Once learned it is a skill for life, a bit like swimming or riding a bicycle.
All my offerings are currently available online through zoom or other preferred platforms. The isolation of the Lockdown, the new reality of working from home and the unpredictability of the current situation is bringing up mental health issues including anxiety, depression, stress and insomnia for many, including those who were well-functioning employees even a few months before. I work with small businesses and big companies offering:
- Brief taster sessions and longer introductory workshops (from 1 hour to full-day introductions and mini-retreats)
- Employee Self-Care Programmes – based on the science of stress, sleep, nutrition & psychology, and backed up by almost 20 years’ experience of working in the field of wellness and mental health
- 4-week Building Resilience Courses – based on mindfulness and personal values work, specifically designed for workplaces and supported by research evidence (consisting of four 2h weekly sessions, or six 90min sessions)
- Gold standard 8-week mindfulness courses (MBCT for Stress – Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy)
- Tailor-made Meditation & Wellness Retreats
The research evidence for the employees’ health benefits from mindfulness practice is huge and constantly growing. Commonly reported outcomes to include:
- Increased productivity
- Clarity of thinking and decision making
- Stress reduction and burnout prevention
- Increased in sense of job satisfaction
- Improved health and wellbeing
To explore how you can bring such benefits to your organisation please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07896969242 to arrange a virtual meeting or a phone call. I would be very happy to discuss with you the specific needs of your company and prepare a tailor-made proposal.